Thursday, April 26, 2012

Still Alive...

It's well past midnight and before going to sleep I just wanted to do something completely trivial and finally post something on this blog.

I have spent the last 11 days or so writing over 30.000 words on top of my fulltime job. My wrist and fingers are incredibly sore but it is finished now and I am going to try and never write with such a steep deadline again.

Tomorrow, Bella and family time. Ah, I am going to enjoy that. A bottle of sparkling wine as well.

Bella_sprettur-27

3 comments:

  1. Enjoy it my friend. Sound like you haz earned it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounded well deserved.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bella is super cute! We hope you post again soon!

    -Erik, Amanda, Bosley
    manwomanwestie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete